SIRIUS - Stilleto 2 Portable Satellite Radio

Need some portable entertainment more than just replaying your music play list? Sirius will launch their portable satellite radio on fall of 2007. The Stilleto 2 Portable Satellite Radio measures in at 1.9” W x 4.3” L x 0.6” D and weighs 4.3 ounces and comes with an Altec Lansing Headphone. The display is a 2.2” color LCD and the device uses a six-way navigation control allowing for one handed operation. It also has the ability to rewinding and replaying radio program, WiFi capability will allow you to hear Sirius streaming content from any hotspot. This radio will company you for four hours of satellite playtime, 10 hours of WiFi, and 20 hours of MP3 playback. Buy online here for Sirius related product Sirius Stiletto SL100 Portable Satellite Radio Receiver




Source

2 comments:

Sri Kebakat said...

Macintosh or PC ? what do you mean ? I use both Acer lap top and a HP tablet. My Acer is the second acer lap top i am using. I aslo use Acer PC, and a few clone PC. The worst I ever use is Dell PC.

Dimas M said...

what's wrong with Dell pc? I use Dell as my laptop now...but i still love my Mac, and now i plan to buy another Mac (MacBook)...